Wednesday 16 January 2019

Review: Sara's Stamping Technique Book



My friend Sara Naumann came out with her latest book a few months ago, and as I have been so busy I am only just getting around to reviewing it!

I have known Sara for a couple of years and she is lovely and has always been very supportive and gives the best advice ever. So when she contacted me about reviewing her book which is called Sara's Stamping Techniques I jumped at the chance because not only am I a HUGE admirer of her style, I know the book would be full of inspiration, tons of techniques and really well put together.

I have loved dipping into the book for when I have been stuck on ideas for projects which is exactly what I did for the card that I made below:


I followed the instructions for "Watercolor Stamping with Dye Markers" on Page 38 from the book. I used Arteza Brush Markers and Stamp Set # 140 by AALL and Create which was designed by Tracy Evans, a fellow creator who I admire as well.




The instructions were so easy to follow and I was very pleased with the finished result! I also especially love the splatters (because I adore them, haha!) which were also shown how to recreate in the book.



There are links to bonus how to videos in the book which shows how much time and attention has been put into it! And all of this for just $14.97. You can see more details about the book here on Sara's website and link to buy the book can be found here.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment