Monday 26 November 2018

Creative JumpStart 2019!


Someone pinch me, I am SO thrilled to announce that I'll be participating as an artist in Creative JumpStart (CJS) 2019, run for the 8th year by Nathalie Kalbach. If you're not familiar with CJS, it's a one-of-a-kind online event to kick your creativity into high gear in January 2019. I have been a long admirer or Nat's and now am so honoured to call her a friend as well, plus I am on her Creative Squad and get to play with her gorgeous products every month :)

I was so excited when Nathalie asked me to teach on this course that I have been taking myself over the years along with 30 other amazing artists who are some of the most inspiring creatives in the industry! It's all about learning new techniques, discovering materials, and connecting with other artists and crafters. 

Throughout January participants get access to 31 downloadable videos from 31 featured artists. I'm proud to be one of those artists, called “JumpStarters.” See for yourself:



Head on over to Nathalie's site to sign up and for more details.

http://nathaliesstudio.com/learn/online-workshops/creative-jumpstart-2019/?wpam_id=52


You get 31 videos - over 5 hours worth of video content -  for just $40 (USD) if you sign up by November 26 2018 11:59 pm EST. Afterwards it will be $45 USD until November 30th 2018, and $50 USD until December 31st 2018, before it goes to its normal sale price of $60USD on January 1st 2019. 

So what are you are waiting for? Sign up here!


No comments:

Post a Comment