Friday 20 July 2018

Nathalie Kalbach New Release!


Today on Nathalie Kabach's blog, we are celebrating her new stamp release with Rubber Moon Designs! There are two sets called Small Circle Jumble and Large Circle Jumble which I absolutely adore and are so versatile. I can very easily see myself using this for art journal pages, scrapbook layouts, and for cards as I can have here :)



























I have used my MISTI stamping tool to create a pattern using a variety of stamps from the Small Circle Jumble and inks from Altenew! I topped the card with a dicut sentiment which is by Altenew as well. I also made a quick video showing how I assembled the card:



Thank you so much for stopping by! Visit Nathalie's blog to see more designs and samples by Nat and the rest of the very talented Creative Squad!


I'll be sharing more projects using these delicious stamps over the next few weeks! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!




No comments:

Post a Comment