Friday 8 April 2011

Happy Heart Card

I've really been loving how rosettes have been incorporated into scrapbooking these days, and I've been wanting to give it a go.

All Stamps Hero Arts: CL132 and CL161
MT Washi Tape
Heart: Basic Grey Porcelain Paper 


I stamped and embossed the circle sentiment (Hero Arts Fill Your Heart CL161) first and cut it out. I then stamped the circle sentiment on some Basic Grey Porcelain paper and cut of the heart in the centre. On a scrap piece of paper, I stamped the circle sentiment again and cut it out. I added the Washi Tape onto the scrap circle, creating a "ruffle" around the edges. I then assembled the rosette and added on the the embossed circle and the heart with dimensional foam tape, and put Glossy Accents on the heart. I then stamped the card, added the rosette with a glue dot and did some faux stitching around the edges :)


Thanks for peeking in!


No comments:

Post a Comment