Tuesday 12 July 2011

Creative Expressions Design Team Challenge - ATCs

Hullo all,

This post is my submission for Creative Expressions' Design Team Challenge which I am applying for. The challenge was to create a project which involved using ATCs, and I couldn't have been more delighted as I just love ATCs so much as can be seen here and here and here! I will be sharing a project that I made previously, but still love to bits. I carry it in my handbag all the time and love flipping through it when I feel jaded at work.

Tissue Tape Bound Envelope Mini Album with ATC tags

Here's the video of my rambling and flipping through the pages :)


If anyone is interested in learning how I did the binding, I made a video tutorial here. Below is a slideshow showing the inside pages and yummy stamping:


No comments:

Post a Comment