Tuesday 28 July 2015

Hello World!

Hi Everyone,

I have been MIA for quite some time now, but I am slowly getting back into gear! I have been busy cleaning up my blog, please leave me some comments on what you think of the layout and any feedback would be much appreciated :)

So what have I been upto in the last few months? I have been really busy with work, and travelling and all this while I have been missing the blogging world a LOT! I have been micro-blogging all this while on Instagram which I love, but it's not quite the same ... I have also been using Pinterest like a mad thing, and I hit 10k followers a few weeks ago which I think is crazy! Does this call for a giveaway? ;)

I have been doing a lot of shows with WOW! Embossing Powder: Trade shows in Frankfurt (Paperworld) and Birmingham (Craft Hobby and Stitch International) and also consumer shows at the NEC again called Hobbycrafts, which takes place in November. It does seem quite far off but considering the rate that the year has already flown by,  it will be here soooooon! Eeek! I will be demonstrating on our stand and Marion Emberson from Sugar and Spice Crafts will be teaching workshops on our stand E25. Come and see us, I love to meet blogging friends in person :D

The Uber Fab Marion Emberson
Meeting the very sweet Maya Isaksson from the WOW! Design Team
I work part time now for WOW! Embossing Powder looking after their Social Media and Marketing and I have continued to share a lot of behind the scene juiciness on the WOW channels which you can find here:

WOW! Embossing Powder 
ShopFacebookInstagramPinterestTwitterBlog

Please note: I am teaching at Keep on Crafting in Bury St Edmunds on the 6th of August and I would love it if you can join me! Please contact them directly to find out more details: LINK. Watch this space for more news on class announcements!



I also attended Blogtacular, a blogging event about a month ago which was absolutely amazing and a much needed kick up the backside for me to get my blog back into shape again. It takes place once a year and if you can, please do try to attend. I highly recommend it! I was lucky enough to have the company of the very sweet Kim Dellow while I was there who has since been very patiently asking me when I will start blogging again ;) 

 Thanks Kim :D 
Thanks for stopping by and I apologise for being such a bad blogger. I'll be updating the blog with more prettiness and sharing all the projects that I have made over the past few month. 

Until next time, happy crafting lovely people! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey! great to see you back :) Yay Tania, you go girl (as they say)! Great blog post and seeing all the busy stuff you have been up to. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! It's great to see you're having fun with it too! Xx

    ReplyDelete